- Repair Terms
If the product has quality problems within the one-year warranty period, you will be entitled to our free maintenance services.
For repaired products, the warranty period of the replaced parts is the remaining time of the original warranty period or the additional warranty period applicable to your jurisdiction. You will not be charged any fees.
Repair or replacement may involve the use of parts with the same performance and functional conditions. RayNeo or its agent will return the repaired products or accessories in good working condition to you. After RayNeo provides you with warranty according to the terms of this limited warranty statement, any products, accessories or parts before replacement will become the property of RayNeo. This warranty policy is a supplement to any rights provided by the laws of your jurisdiction on the sale of consumer goods, and does not affect any of your rights.
- Warranty Period
Warranty Period (Month)
TCL NXTWEAR S
- Terms beyond Warranty Period
Please note that the following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
- Products beyond the free warranty period;
- There is no warranty card, invoice or the warranty card is inconsistent with the invoice information;
- Malicious damage to warranty card contents and product information, including vague damage, self tearing, tampering, etc;
- Rough placement, direct sunlight exposure, liquid contact, placement in a humid or extremely high temperature or other harsh environment or use when the environment changes dramatically;
- Damage caused by human factors: such as physical damage of products or accessories, including but not limited to products or accessories (including any cracks or scratches on the screen) surface;
- Any damage caused by use, maintenance and adjustment not in accordance with the User's Manual;
- Failure or damage caused by forced use of the product beyond normal use conditions;
- Use the product in combination with other defective, unsuitable or faulty equipment;
- Personnel without RayNeo's authorization dismantle or repair or brush the machine without permission;
- Damage caused by force majeure;
- Wear of products or accessories caused by normal wear and tear;
- Use accessories not approved by RayNeo;
- Use the product in violation of any law or agreement;
- Other faults and damages not caused by product design, manufacturing, quality and other problems;
- Other reasons beyond the control, such as failure to install products in accordance with the requirements of the product manual, power supply or use of products in the external environment.